- The dried fruits of the Vidanga plant (Embelia ribes), from which Vidanga powder is made, have long been used in Ayurvedic treatment.
- Vidanga powder, which is high in bioactive components, is thought to help digestive health by encouraging a healthy metabolism and controlling bowel motions.
- The removal of intestinal parasites and support for gut cleansing may be made possible by the Vidanga powder's putative anthelmintic effects.
- The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Vidanga powder make it a potential contender for boosting immunity and general health.
- For customised advice and safety, it is advised to speak with a healthcare provider before introducing Vidanga powder into your regimen, as with any herbal product.
Vidanga (Embelia Ribes).
1 teaspoons, 2 times a day.
- Digestive Support: Vidanga powder is used to aid digestion, promote metabolism, and regulate bowel movements.
- Intestinal Parasite Management: It is traditionally indicated for its potential anthelmintic properties, helping to expel intestinal parasites.
- Immune System Boost: Vidanga powder's antioxidant and anti-inflammatory attributes may contribute to supporting immune function.
- Detoxification: The powder is believed to assist in cleansing the digestive system and promoting overall detoxification.
- Weight Management: Some traditional uses suggest Vidanga powder's potential role in supporting healthy weight management by aiding metabolism and digestion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.