- Excellent nervine tonic.
- Useful in calming the restless mind.
- Reduce Depression; stress; anxiety; low energy and mental exhaustion.
- Reduces nervousness, fears, negative thoughts, and memory loss.
Useful for psychic problems, and mental fatigue with low energy. This specialized nervine tonic of Ayumantra enhances brain activity and nervous system function, in addition to promoting emotional clarity. Celastrus seeds treat physical weakness, and confusion, alleviate breathlessness due to anxiety, and reduce headaches, joint pain, and arthritis.
This is a combination of effective Medhya / brain tonic herbs from Charaka Samhita as this balances all three Dosha Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Vitiation of the Vata dosha disturbs mental senses and gives rise to anxiety, stress, fear, grief, and apprehension. When the Pitta Dosha gets aggravated beyond its normal limits, it can cause mental states of anger, reactivity, violence, premature judgment, and mania. Similarly, imbalance in Kapha causes dullness, poor decision-making, lethargy, and indiscrimination.
Malkagani is bitter and pungent in Taste, light, sharp, and hot in properties, and brain-specific in action. It is believed to be Kapha balancing Vata and Kapha, hot in potency, wisdom, improves digestion, and memory booster.
Vacha literally means Voice enhancer and is especially useful to improve the voice. Ayurvedic pharmacology of Vacha is Pungent, Bitter taste, light, sharp, and mobile properties Pungent Vipaka has hot potency and specifically acts on brain disorders. It is one of the best rejuvenating herbs for the nervous system, useful in calming the restless mind, and alleviates anxiety, insanity, and other psychological instabilities. Vacha also improves the functioning of the digestive and urinary systems. Its effect on Doshas is Kapha-Vata pacifying by its pungent and hot properties, respectively.
Acorus calamus Roots and rhizomes have been used as supportive therapy for epilepsy, convulsions, hysteria, depression, shock, loss of memory, deafness, hysteria, neuralgia, numbness, eczema, general debility, etc. Vacha, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, Mental weakness, Nervous strain, Hemiplegia, etc.
Therapeutic use of Saraswata Churna nourishes and improves the nervous system. Vacha is a brain tonic and stimulant. The research found the adaptogenic property of a standardized extract of Bacopa monnieri, due to two chemicals from Brahmi; bacosides A and B which improve the transmission of impulses between nerve cells in your brain. The neurobiological effects of these isolated molecules were found to increase protein kinase activity and new protein synthesis, specifically in cells in regions of the brain associated with long-term memory.
Brahmi also increases the level of serotonin, the chief brain chemical to promote relaxation. The herb's ability to boost brain function while reducing anxiety may explain why it helps treat ADHD. Brahmi also soothes restlessness and induces a sense of calm and peace.
Celastrus is also used to control mental fatigue and memory loss, as well as to boost memory recall and retention.
- Celasrtus paniculata (Malkagani),
- Bacopa monneiri (Neer Brahmi),
- Convolvulus pluricaulis (Shankhpuspi).
- Improves the nervous system function
- Fights loss of memory and poor mental activities
- Used in mania
- Low energy
- Mental exhaustion
- Psychosomatic problems
- Anorexia nervosa
- Disturbed mental functioning and Psychosis.
- Alzheimer's disease
- Useful in calming the restless mind.
1 tablet twice a day.
Directions for use in special cases:
- Psychosis: 1 tablet twice a day for 1 year;
- Insomnia: 1 tablet twice a day for 3 months;
- Anxiety neurosis: 1 tablet twice a day for 4 - 6 months;
- Anorexia nervosa: 1 tablet twice a day + Chitrakadi;
- Fear psychosis: 1 tablet twice a day for 4 months.
- Mental exhaustion (low energy): 1 tablet twice a day for 4-6 months with Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Disturbed mental functioning: 1 tablet twice a day with Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.