- Cleanse and purify the blood, resulting in the resolution of various health issues, particularly skin conditions.
- Used to remove bacteria from the intestines that cause diarrhea and other intestinal infections.
- Eliminates toxins from the body while also reducing stool frequency and treating dysentery.
- Improves metabolism and aids the body in retaining a healthy weight.
- Purifies the blood and improves uterine health, resulting in regular, healthy periods
Sariva Manjishta is one of the most effective blood purifying preparations (for removing toxins from the blood) and corrects the blood composition. It increases the lymphatic drainage, improves the level of oxygen in the blood and strengthens the immune system. Sariva Manjishta enhances the elimination capacity of the intestines, kidneys, lungs and the skin, improves blood circulation and the capacity to form new blood cells.
Principal ingredients: Hemidesmus indicus (Sariva), Rubia cordifolia (Manjishtha), Acacia catechu (Khadir), Albizzia lebbeck (Sirish), Azadirachita indica (Neem), Curcuma longa (Haldi), Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi), Berberis aristata (Daruhaldi), Swarn Gairik Bhasma, Sudha Bali Bhasma (Gandhak Bhasma).
Indications: Infections in the blood (parasitical, viral, bacterial or mycotic); skin disorders due to exogenous cause or exogenous toxins of metabolic products of micro-organisms; psoriasis; acne vulgaris; septic conditions.
Directions for use: Twice a day 1 tablet, to be taken with a glass of warm water. Do not take immediately before or after meals. Noticeable improvement will be found after 2 till 6 weeks.
Action: Blood cleansing; mild diuretic, reduces clotting of blood.
Weight : 85 g
Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 10 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.